In summer, basil is plentiful. Every time I go to the grocery store I can smell its fragrance throughout the produce department. I love growing my own, too. It's not a difficult plant to care for. And with it being so plentiful, there are lots of fantastic things you can do with basil. Here are just a few.
1. Good old pesto is the first thing that comes to mind, from Gimme Some Oven.
2. Basil Sea Salt from The Rising Spoon.
There are lots of fantastic things you can do with basil.
3. My Lazy Caprese Salad is easy and delicious.
4. Orange Basil Infused Water by Girl Inspired
5. Honey Basil Fruit Salad from The Housewife In Training Files
6. Whipped Basil Feta Dip from The Domestic Superhero
7. Sweet Basil Vinaigrette from The Cafe Sucre Farine
8. Basil Garlic Aioli by Self Proclaimed Foodie
9. Fresh Mozzarella Basil Bites by Return to Sunday Supper
10. Caprese Avocado Salad from Damn Delicious
11. Basil Mozzarella Grilled Cheese from Enjoy Every Bite
12. My Black and Basil Drink
13. Roasted Red Pepper, Basil and Mozzarella Stuffed Chicken by Barbells and Bellinis
14. Lemon Basil Grilled Pork from Bitz n Giggles
15. Caprese Bruschetta from House of Yumm
16. Margherita Pizza from Sally's Baking Addiction
17. Crustless Caprese Quiche from Fresh April Flours
18. Tomato Basil Soup by Season With Spice
19. Three Cheese Peach and Proscuitto Pizza with Basil Honey Balsamic Reduction by Cooking Classy
20. Thai Basil Coconut Chicken by Food Renegade
21. Basil Cream Sauce over Pasta
22. White Bean Artichoke Basil Toasts by Pinch of Yum
23. Chicken Parmesan Meatballs from Kim's Healthy Eats
24. Loaded Spinach Salad with Creamy Avocado Basil Dressing from Happy Healthy Mama
25. White Bean Basil Soup from the Vegan 8
What are some of your favorite basil creations?